Update day: 07-12-2023
Category: Social Work / Community Services
Job type: Full-time
Client Services Administrator - Darwen - ARD913542
Our Client Services Administrators are a key part of our business, speaking to our customers on non-advised queries and ensuring we understand their needs and provide a service that exceed their expectations and retain their loyalty. We strive to provide a market-leading customer experience, and that’s driven by you.
Our people share a common mindset that sets us apart. Our Client Services Administrators are engaging, positive, they listen, they are receptive to what our customers want, they are adaptive, hardworking team-players, and they build trusted relationships with colleagues, customers, and insurer partners.
You will be joining an established, friendly and experienced team who will be able to provide support in order for you to succeed within your role.
- Be the first point of contact for day to day administration from clients, providers and other internal and external sources.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, meeting agreed SLAs and keeping all parties updated.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes, including invoicing, membership data, claims data & communication material.
- Ensure that any correspondence received and issued is checked for discrepancies and challenge as appropriate.
- Ensure that client records and in-house system is always kept up to date.
- Attend internal and external meetings with Insurers and product training as required.
- To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and financial and Industry compliance regulations and legislations.
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft package ability
- Proven ability to adapt to change
- Proven team player
- Delivers a high level of customer service
- Willingness to develop
- Customer centric approach
- Efficient and reliable
What do we offer in return?
In return you will be welcomed and supported by our Ardonagh family, with opportunities to learn and grow your career. You will also be joining an organisation that cares about you as a person and your wellbeing. Some of the other benefits are:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress your career across the entire Ardonagh family
- Pensions scheme for when you feel it’s time to retire
- 24-hour support for physical and mental wellbeing
- 1 days paid volunteering day to give back to our communities
- The Spotlight Awards, where we shine a light on the brightest talent across our group
We offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, combined with a benefits package which can be personalised to suit your needs continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with an ambitious and growing company.
Towergate Health & Protection is an award winning independent intermediary specialising in health, protection and wellbeing. Our team of dedicated expert consultants support more than 15,000 businesses and over 50,000 individual customers worldwide to ensure they have the right solution for them.
We are committed to providing our customers with expert advice, and we’re delighted to have achieved industry recognition for this. We were immensely proud to be crowned Adviser of the Year for an unprecedented third consecutive year at the Health Insurance & Protection Awards 2021, and we achieved Gold accreditation from the Investor in Customers (IIC) assessment in 2021 in recognition of our service excellence and our commitment to understanding and meeting the needs of our customers.
Our people are key to the continued success of our business. As a result we provide an inclusive, dynamic working environment where development and opportunity go hand in hand. Here at Towergate Health & Protection we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace. We treat all our colleagues, candidates, customers and insurer partners equally, fairly and respectfully.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated individual searching for a role that offers genuine potential for both personal and professional development, come and be part of our story and help us shape our future.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and be a key part of a market-leading, fast-growing company.
Please apply online. The vacancy may close earlier than advertised depending on the number of applicants so don’t delay.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Kirkby, North West
💸 £26,644.80 - £27,190.80 a year⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Preston, North West
💸 £51,000 a year⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 North West
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Liverpool, North West
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Prescot, North West
💸 £10.75 an hour⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 £50,952 - £57,379 a year⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Knutsford, North West
💸 £20,375 a year⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Chester, North West
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Liverpool, North West
💸 £33,961 a year⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Manchester, North West