Update day: 09-11-2023
Category: Civil / Construction
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 a year
My client, a busy manufacturing company in Liskeard are looking to recruit a contract manager on a 6 month initial contract.
You must have previous experience as a contract manager in a timber frame manufacturing enviroment to be considered. Any applications without the relevant experience will not be considered.
Expanding Timber Frame Manufacturing Company is seeking a talented pro-active hardworking contract manager for a Temp 6 month assignment with an option to go full time for the suitable candidate.
Pensilva – Liskeard.
Monday - Friday - £40k - £45k per annum.
The role and requirements:
- Valid CSCS Card, SSSTS Card advantageous.
- Experience within a Contract Management role or similar with a highly regarded Timber Frame manufacture or construction-based organisation who utilise Timber Frame.
- In-depth knowledge of subcontracting T&C’s and subcontractor agreements.
- Understand and compile up to date programs utilising Health and Safety awareness and RAM’S
- Experience or good understanding of the complexities of working within the fast-paced timber frame industry.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Experience with Timber Frame industry and its bolt-on services.
- Strong communication skills with senior and executive level management.
- Exceptional attention to detail and talent for accuracy and precision.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to react quickly to ever changing site conditions.
- The ability to hold oneself and others accountable for program failure.
- The ability to use personal skills to guide and inspire individuals and groups towards achieving goals.
- Willingness to travel frequently to a set number of sites as required.
- Safety boots
- Driving licence due to the location.
What we can offer:
- Monday - Friday
- Permanent role
- Company vehicle
- Company fuel card
- Company iPhone/iPad
- PPE Provided
It’s a busy, noisy working environment and you will be given the necessary PPE to do the job correctly, safely, and efficiently.
We are looking for candidates who want to join this forward-thinking team and be able to work long term within the company where there is scope to develop within the business.
Due to the location of the warehouse, driving will be essential, and you will need access to a vehicle.
If you are interested, please apply NOW with your updated CV!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £10.43 an hour⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Truro, South West
💸 £25,160 - £32,839 a year⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Portland, South West
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Bristol, South West
💸 £40,000 - £50,000 a year⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Bridgwater, South West