Update day: 22-11-2023
Salary: £18,000 a year
Job contentOpportunity information
Salary £18000 per year
Duration 15 months
Advert closing date 10/11/2023
We are looking for applicants to join our Admissions Assistant Apprentice - Emerging Talent apprenticeship program. As an apprentice, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience, high quality mentorship, and the opportunity to develop essential skills in various departments.
- To support and co-operate with the wider admission team to ensure the provision of an effective and efficient admissions service for Global Banking School (GBS).
- Contributing a vital service to support GBS in meeting its targets for recruitment across all programmes.
- To maintain accurate records in accordance with GBS requirements, ensuring compliance and maintenance of relevant systems.
- Ensure accurate input of applicant related data and correction of applicant exception reports using the student management information system.
- Provide advice and guidance on course options to applicants and potential applicants verbally and in writing.
- Deal with all internal and external queries concerning the progress and status of an application.
- Carry out initial checks on applications for a portfolio of courses, (including but not limited to minimum entry requirements, criminal convictions, multiple application identification, immigration checks).
- Monitor the responses of applicants to decisions and update the information on the institutions student record system.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries from prospective students, independently and in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Admissions Officers with the invigilation of all assessments and offering support to applicants if required.
- Provide overall clerical support to the whole admissions department.
- Assist the Business Development Team with Open days when required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ability to interact with people confidently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent awareness skills.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Good general knowledge of computer systems, programs, and workflow.
- Advocate of time management and planning
- Great teamship attitude to building good working relationships.
The successful candidate will complete a Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship standard: -
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths – if applicable
Functional Skills Level 2 in English – if applicable
Things to consider
Starting salary of £18,000
Excellent progression available within the company. The successful applicant will undertake more responsibilities as the Apprenticeship develops with a strong view to securing permanent employment on completion.
Hours per week 40
Working week Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm
Apprenticeship standard Business administrator (Level 3)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England, B5 4EG
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £25,147 - £27,596 a year⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
💸 Up to £65,000 a year⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
💸 £17,067 - £17,067⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Stafford, West Midlands
💸 £16 an hour⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Coventry, West Midlands
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Warwick, West Midlands
💸 £25,000 a year⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 West Midlands
⏰ 18-01-2024🌏 Droitwich, West Midlands
💸 £23,000 a year⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
💸 £22,000 - £25,000 a year⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands