Update day: 06-11-2023
Category: Social Work / Community Services
Informa (FTSE 100) is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group. We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs, and take better informed decisions.
IIRIS is a new platform built by Informa. It is composed by a suite of products designed to help Informa and its customers identify, build and establish better informed customer connections through insightful data gained via multiple interactions with Informa’s highly specialised products and communities.
IIRIS is looking for a Data Governance Analyst, working alongside the Data Governance Manager to execute, monitor and design data governance processes (e.g. data access management, data sharing, data catalogue management, reference data, etc.).
As a Data Governance Analyst, you will:
- Support IIRIS colleagues and business stakeholders in understanding the Data Governance policies and their responsibilities related to it.
- Contribute to and enhance the continuous improvement of the Data Governance framework.
- Assist in implementing data governance initiatives such as data classification, data quality, data sharing, access control etc., to ensure data reliability across the business.
- Manage and develop data artefacts such as quality rules, business glossary entries, access glossary, data catalogue and policy Inventory.
- Validate new or existing data quality test methods and procedures, identify issues, and recommend process improvements.
- Review project work backlogs and work on tasks individually or as part of a team, such as data sharing, data quality etc.
- Identify data issues in existing processes, systems, and procedures, and leverage change management programs to address them.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement by supporting actions, meetings, events, and providing materials such as data quality dashboards to facilitate stakeholder understanding and commitment to remediation actions.
As a Data Governance Analyst at IIRIS, you will be expected:
- To have demonstrated experience working with data, preferably within a Data Governance function.
- To have demonstrated experience using technical Data Governance tools such as; Collibra, Alation, Informatica etc., and possess hands-on experience with SQL, Excel, PowerBI, and other BI tools.
- To have experience collaborating with and presenting to stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- To possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with data & business leaders to address data challenges and issues.
- To show initiative by identifying opportunities for process improvement and maintaining curiosity to question the status quo.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the ’perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Up to £33,000 a year⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 London
💸 Up to £80,000 a year⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £12 - £14 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £10.65 an hour⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £40,090 - £42,200 a year⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £23,885 - £30,374 a year⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 London