Update day: 17-11-2023
Category: Information Technology
Are you an IT Service Desk Technician ready for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a technician to join the IT Team, who is buzzing with ideas, proactive, hands on and keen to learn.
You’ll be based out of our London (Broadgate) office, but with a requirement to visit our other London based sites.
You’ll be responsible for logging incidents, service requests and resolving support requests, ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved. All while keeping customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands in mind. You will…
- Provide 1st and elements of 2nd line support on Microsoft 365, office applications and internal software
- Support and maintain end user hardware and software, printers, mobiles and meeting room audio/visual equipment
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues submitted to the IT Service Desk
- Perform device builds for new joiners and manage other people related activities
- Create documentation relevant to IT Service Desk operations
- Identify trends, investigate, and resolve deep-seated or underlying IT problems
- Take ownership of problems and proactively resolve technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements
We are looking for someone with previous IT Service Desk experience, who has strong technical and interpersonal skills, and has experience working in a well-organised & fast-paced environment.
- Top notch communication skills, at all levels
- Good experience of 1st line support is required, knowledge of 2nd line beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Office apps & Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure services and user administration activities (new joiners, password resets, etc.)
- Experience spanning Windows 10/11 and supporting Microsoft technologies and protocols
- Microsoft certifications or equivalent qualifications
We’re no ordinary firm of accountants and business advisers. And this means we don’t give ordinary advice. We work with privately owned, not for profit and multi-national businesses across the UK to help them become more aware of their financial position, become more financially efficient, help them grow and much more.
We’re straight-talking and put people and relationships before products and services. This is what’s made us the fastest growing firm of accountants in the UK... and our vision is to continue.
In 2022 & already in 2023, we achieved some fantastic feats, and we couldn’t be more over the moon!
- Partnered with Waterland Private Equity since July 2022, and are now on a lightning-fast growth journey
- Ranked No.1 in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Index
- Placed Top 3 in the mid-size category at the Inspiring Workplace Awards
- Achieved 13th overall at the Inspiring Workplace Awards, against all businesses of all sizes across Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Recently became B Corp certified! Measuring and improving our impact beyond business for a brighter tomorrow
What’s in it for you...
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
We put our people at the heart of our culture. If our people love working here then they do amazing work, that’s why we offer things like:
- Empowered and entrusted to do what you do best
- Open Holidays – unlimited paid annual leave to take what you need to feel well rested
- We are currently undertaking a 100-80-100 trial, otherwise known as a “4 day work week trial” to reduce our working hours by 20%
- An amazing wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental, spiritual, and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities to work closer with local communities and charities
- Alongside an array of benefits and perks all nicely packaged on our CP Pay & Perks platform
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.
A note for recruitment agencies…
Agencies, we love you… but unsolicited CV’s will not be honoured. We will only accept CV submissions for roles briefed to you by our Talent Acquisition team.
If you would be interested in working with us – please send a message to email@example.com, should we have anything we need additional support on we will reach out to you.
Job Type: Permanent
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £40,000 - £50,000 a year⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £75,000 - £84,000 a year⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £500 - £540 a week⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £66,000 - £68,500 a year⏰ 09-01-2024🌏 London
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 London