Update day: 24-11-2023
From designers straight off the runway to statement jewellery, we have an ever-changing product range that means the whole store experience is less about shopping, and more about the thrill of the find. It’s about the exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun and it’s the same working here. Our work environment is ever-evolving – and always inspiring. Because every day is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Could you be one of our Loss Prevention Advisors?
As the world’s leading off-price clothing and homeware retailer, we’re all about putting our customers first. With thousands of shops worldwide, we aim to provide a positive and memorable experience for all.
Working in Loss Prevention, you’ll help to deliver our goal of keeping our customers, associates and assets safe. You will work closely with the store team to help protect our product and assets through investigations, analysis and feedback. Together you will aim to deliver effective conflict resolution and ensure loss awareness remains top priority through excellent coaching, validation, influence and support.
- Expect a balance of customer-facing activity and working behind the scenes in our stores to carry out the role effectively.
- You will also be jointly responsible for educating our store associates on the Loss Prevention agenda and best practices within our stores.
- The role will require you to handle external theft situations professionally and safely. With this in mind, you�ll need to be self-driven, engaging, resilient and focused to make a difference.
- Experience in dealing with Shrink and Crime Resolution gained within a fast-paced retail security environment is ideal but not essential.
- We will of course support you by providing the necessary technical training to be your best in this role. In return, you�ll get an in-depth programme of training when you start.
Are we right for you?
We’re all about helping you develop yourself. The skills you�ll learn working within Loss Prevention will help you be at your best. Plus, you’ll be surrounded by the support of our fun and caring team.
Also as a TJX Europe associate, you’ll enjoy such things as:
- Competitive Salary
- Uniform Provided
- Comprehensive package of benefits to support your mental, physical and financial wellbeing such as access to an employee assistance program, associate discount and service awards
Join us, and you’ll be a part of our thriving, growing European business filled with opportunities for growth and recognition. We’;re proud of our culture, we work hard, have lots of fun, and give back to many causes we care about.
If you are curious, enjoy helping people, and enjoy delving into the detail with a solution-focused approach, then this is role you won’t just like but love.
At TK Maxx, a constantly changing, always welcoming environment is something that runs through each of our stores.
TK Maxx is part of the TJX Europe family. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £11.95 an hour⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £12 - £20 an hour⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £12.15 - £12.95 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £30,000 - £35,000 a year⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £11 - £12 an hour⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 London
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £11 - £13 an hour⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 London
💸 £13.26 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 London