Update day: 27-11-2023
Waldon Telecom, a part of M Group Services Telecoms Division, is an essential infrastructure services provider to the mobile telecommunication sector in the UK. We work on behalf of large mobile network operators to acquire, design, and construct mobile telecommunication base stations across the country.
Due to our continued success and the win of a new workstream, we are looking for two Project Engineers.
What will you be doing?
As theProject Engineeryou will ensure that Waldon Telecom understands and can demonstrate its technical capability across its client base, ensuring that best practice is adopted, developed and due process mapped and followed through the project lifecycles to deliver services in a timely and cost-effective manner.
You will work collaboratively with all department and provide Technical Support and guidance for the business, assisting with any investigations and ensuring sites are implemented and audited to comply with customer requirements.
You are likely to work 3 days at home and 2 days conducting Nationwide site visits OR going into the Diseworth, Derby / West Byfleet, Surrey office.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Provide technical support for in house commercial Tenders to produce BOMs (Bills of Materials)
- Produce BOMs (Bills of Materials)
- Manage equipment call-off forms and support the logistics department in ensuring the correct material is received on site
- Technical Review of sites before build
- Quality Check HOPs (Hand Over Packs)
- Technical Back Office and on the day Support
- Support Technical & Engineering solutions to site difficulties
- Review the checklist coming in from site completion, collate information over the month and identify trends
- Complete Equipment Forecasting
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- UK Full Driving Licence
- Willingness to travel to visit sites for PIV’s (Pre-Installation Visit) and to advise on kit supply needs
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent I.T. and database skills
- Experience in a technical role within Mobile Telecoms
Why choose us?
A career with Waldon puts you at the heart of an innovative and developing business, where your performance, passion and honesty are highly valued. We believe in rewarding performance, promoting from within, building high trust environments, creating a sense of shared purpose, being the best and retaining a sense of fun.
We promise development and reward opportunities for those who have the passion, enthusiasm, and work ethic to harness them. Our benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4% matched pension scheme
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Access to our staff discount portal
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Payroll giving
- Salary finance scheme
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we welcome applications from individuals who consider themselves as having a disability or long-term health condition. Please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments, we can make to aid your application and recruitment process.
As a gold award holder under the Armed Forces Employer Recognition Scheme, we are interested to hear from candidates who are currently serving in the military who may wish to transition to a civilian Job. We also welcome applications from Reservists, Cadet Forces Adult Volunteers, ex-forces personnel and military spouses / partners.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 London
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Brough, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £35,392 - £42,618 a year⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Stroud, South West
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Nottingham, East Midlands
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Swindon, South West
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £10.60 an hour⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Sheffield, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 London
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 St Albans, East