Update day: 12-11-2023
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
- Immediate start |Fantastic organisation
A global organisation specialising in mass production of specific items at affordable prices. This is a great opportunity for a sales administrator to be a part of a growing organisation, which is constantly evolving.
- Sales order processing.
- Booking deliveries in & out, recording on the in house system.
- Processing Purchase Orders.
- Corresponding with the delivery team and chasing supplier deliveries.
- Order Filing, ensuring all data is correct and up to date.
- Office Duties as required.
- Previous experience in sales administration within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and courteous demeanour.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- A proactive and positive attitude, with a willingness to go the extra mile for clients.
- Immediate start
- Generous salary
- Great benefits package
- Nice team ethos !
Quote job ref: JN-102023-6216376
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Wetherby, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Wetherby, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £25,147 - £27,596 a year⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Retford, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £22,383 a year⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Grimsby, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £20,500 - £24,000 a year⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 York, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £21,000 - £23,000 a year⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Wakefield, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 06-12-2023🌏 York, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Wetherby, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £22,383 a year⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Scunthorpe, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £11 an hour⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Huddersfield, Yorkshire and the Humber