Update day: 01-12-2023
SAP AMS Manager
Aberdeen - Westhill
37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a SAP AMS Manager to join our team in our Westhill, Aberdeen office on an initial one year contract.
The Global SAP AMS Manager will report to the IT Engagement & Enterprise Applications Director and will be responsible for managing a team of specialists providing support for the Subsea7 SAP ECC6 application, ensuring the integrity of the system, implementing projects, and supporting upcoming S/4 HANA implementation project from the ECC6 perspective.
What will you be doing?
- Leadership and direction of the SAP and Business Application global team which provides support globally to all users across 20+ geographical locations
- Management of software and consulting partners to ensure high levels of support and systems evolutions
- Collaborate with senior Subsea 7 business stakeholders to align business strategy with long term technology opportunities to maximise business benefits
- Oversee analysis & interpretation of break fix ticket trends - including delivery of fixes in conjunction with our outsourced support providers
- Support wider team with the translation of business requirements and manage the expectations of the business where appropriate
- Accountable for adherence to security and architectural standards related systems, processes, and services
- Maintain the integrity of the development, test and production environments associated with each application
- Participate in system audits and manage regular system monitoring
What experience would we like you to have?
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
- Full SAP project lifecycle implementation experience
- Professional qualifications: candidate should be qualified in IT, SAP or have equivalent work experience.
- Relevant years’ experience in application support including incident and change management.
- Must have deep SAP experience, working within a SAP support team with at least 2 SAP Implementation Lifecycles.
- Broad knowledge of software application architecture.
- Extensive Leadership experience of mid to large teams of both onshore and offshore, internal, and external teams.
- Customer and solution focused service delivery skills.
- Strong problem-solving capability.
- Sound understanding of the underlying IT and SAP infrastructure required to support and enable effective use of software applications.
- Experience of application deployment in a cloud environment desirable.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of documentation, e.g. technical/development specifications, Configuration rationale, Test cases.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and smart working methods.
- Presents self in a professional manner and works well under pressure.
- Must be able to work with and advise stakeholders at a Senior Level across a global organization.
Who are we?
We are Subsea7, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. We make offshore energy transition possible through the continuous evolution of lower-carbon oil and gas and by enabling the growth of renewables and emerging energy.
At Subsea7, we are looking for people who think differently. We want people who can bring new ideas and who are willing to take on challenges that will enable us to make a positive impact on a global stage.
In turn we will lift you up and encourage you to go further. Onshore or offshore, embark on a journey of opportunities, continuous learning and development.
Start your journey with us today.
An environment where you can thrive
We recognise that having a diverse team makes us a better, smarter team. Diversity is something we value and regard it as key to our success.
We encourage new ways of thinking and celebrate our wide range of skills that help us continually challenge the status quo and inspire innovation. An inclusive and diverse environment fosters creativity, improves decision-making and introduces new ways of thinking.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Subsea7 and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Fair employment practices, fair treatment for all individuals and equal opportunity based on merit are the foundation of how we work and develop together.
What happens next?
If you would like to apply for this role, simply click the Apply button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to help you submit a successful application:
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- We would encourage you to include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
To find out more about Subsea7 visit our website here.
You can also follow us on our social channels Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Livingston, Scotland
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Kirkcaldy, Scotland
💸 £36,000 - £42,000 a year⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Glasgow, Scotland
💸 £30,000 - £32,000⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Grangemouth, Scotland
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Stirling, Scotland
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Aberdeen, Scotland
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Glenrothes, Scotland
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Broxburn, Scotland
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Motherwell, Scotland
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Dunfermline, Scotland