Update day: 05-11-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Industry: Information Technology
Job type: Contract, full-time
Salary: Salary negotiable
Strategic Business Change Manager - Global Wholesale Banking
Location - London
Rate - £670 per day via Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 months initially with a potential to go on until 2023
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Strategic Business Change Manager to join their Global Wholesale team in the London office/remote working for an initial 6-month contract with a potential to be extended until 2023.
The Wholesale Banking team serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, they help connect customers to opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Help in shaping and executing on Wholesale’s global strategic change agenda.
- Play a prominent role in Portfolio planning & execution and be the go-to person for the Business for all activities around strategic change agenda definition and delivery
- Be accountable for creating the Business Change Roadmap and to execute it working with the Business Leads & Global Transformation Portfolio Directors
- Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realisation, provide the business with end to end change support
- Collaborate with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage opportunities and manage challenges
- Work independently when required to identify opportunities, challenge conventional thinking and then shape, prioritise and drive the execution of their change needs with a focus on delivering the desired customer, colleague, operational and financial outcomes.
- Ensure that any disruption from is minimised to enable the acceleration of the delivery of the business results
- Oversee the tracking of risks, issues and dependencies, assess impact on the change strategy and take action to minimise impact
- Monitor and report on the strategic change agenda and intervene when off track
- Ensure all agreed costs, quality and delivery commitment
- Evaluate delivery quality of Transformation team using KPIs or survey
- Demonstrate financial acumen to develop a global business case, including investments, detailed benefits and link to overall finances of the business.
- Ensure key learnings are captured from each Programme and feed these back into Transformation to improve methodologies and share best practice
- Act as a Line Manager to Transformation colleagues engaged in critical programmes (optional)
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of delivering end to end change in financial services
- Experience for the delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Display a high level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex business change initiatives
- Outstanding understanding of The Group structures, values, behaviours, processes and objectives
- Strong intimate knowledge of Wholesale Banking business model - i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers.
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- Strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualize data into business activities and conclusions
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- Outstanding relationship management and influencing skills - up to Board level
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills
- Degree in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Industry recognized technical certifications i.e. PMP, CBAP, Master Black Belt - Six Sigma (Optional), TOGAF (Optional)
The Base Location for the role is London with flexible working options available
If you are relevant or interested please don’t delay, contact me on /
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Banbury, South East
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Wimbledon, South East
💸 £62,000 - £65,000 a year⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Fareham, South East
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Guildford, South East
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Didcot, South East
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Royal Tunbridge Wells, South East
💸 £24,000 - £26,000 a year⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Southampton, South East
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Burgess Hill, South East
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Orpington, South East
💸 Up to £37,525 a year⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Gillingham, South East