Update day: 03-12-2023
Industry: Retail Groceries
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout The RoleAvailability Window Days From time To timeSun 06:30:00 23:00:00Mon 06:30:00 23:00:00Tue 06:30:00 23:00:00Wed 06:30:00 23:00:00Thu 06:30:00 23:00:00Fri 06:30:00 23:00:00Sat 06:30:00 23:00:00It’s our policy to offer new colleagues joining us a minimum of 16 guaranteed hours each week, but if you’d like to work fewer hours (to a minimum of 12) we have opportunities for this too and would still love to hear from you.The table shows the periods of time in the week we’d like you to be available to work – the availability windows. We will schedule your contracted hours within these times, and you’ll have 3 weeks’ notice of exactly when your shifts will be. If the times you’re available to work match closely but not exactly to the times we are advertising, we’d still love to hear from you. Click here to read more.Customers are at the heart of everything we do.It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
- Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
- You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
- Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Knowing your customers and serving them with passion and pride; giving great natural service.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the products and services within my store.
- Working across the store in our service, picking and replenishment areas where required.
- Putting into practice the training you have received, so we all work safely, effectively and serve our customers brilliantly.
- Making decisions that are right for customers, delivering routines in store that meet the needs of customers at the right time.
- Taking part in seasonal, community and charity events, creating a great inclusive atmosphere.
- Being knowledgeable about your store’s performance, understanding the part you play and what we need to do together to drive service and sales, reduce waste and shrink and deliver profit.
- Handling products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach customers in the best condition.
- Being myself, living our values, making everyone feel welcome and always following our policies.
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile, and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
- 10% Discount Card increasing to 15% after every pay for a 4 day period
- Life assurance
- Retirement saving plan
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases
- Uniform provided
- Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Milton Keynes, South East
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Wandsworth, South East
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Abingdon, South East
💸 £11.34 - £12.44⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Witney, South East
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Newbury, South East
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Aldershot, South East
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Wandsworth, South East
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Burgess Hill, South East
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Brighton & Hove, South East
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Portsmouth, South East